28th January 2016, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

What are the career options after doing ITI from COE, Rampur in Automobile sector?

Sr, i am doing ITI from COE rampur in automobile sector. I have already passed BBBT exam. Now i want to know about the career options available for me under private sector?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing ITI in automobile sector?
  2. How can I get Apprenticeship in some public sector companies like HAL, BHEL, ODF after completing ITI trade COE(BBBT and PMBT)?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  4. Recruitment for ITI passed students in Automobile Sector? What are the jobs in Hindustan Aeronautical Limited? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What does COE ITI mean?
  6. How can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering if completed ITI(Mechanic Motor Vehicle) and having 11 years of working experience in Automobile sector?
  7. Courses after 10th in IT sector?
  8. List of AICTE affiliated distance colleges offering admission in Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for ITI holder?
  9. How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?
  10. How to be an automobile engineer?
  11. Is it possible to have lateral entry in automobile engineering after diploma and ITI?
  12. Eligibility to get into 2nd year plastic engineering diploma in Nashik after completing ITI coe and HSC?
  13. What are the career options available after doing MSc Computer and B.Ed in Science?
  14. What are the career options available after MSc Microbiology in government sector?
  15. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  16. List career options for Diploma holders in Automobile field?
  17. Can a B.Tech ECE student get into Automobile sector? What is the scope?
  18. Career opportunities in Automobile Sector for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer in India?
28th January 2016, 06:57 PM
january2016

Default Re: What are the career options after doing ITI from COE, Rampur in Automobile sector?

You have gone through ITI in Automobile sector, then there are various job opportunity for you in the private sector especially in the automobile sector itself. So,what you need to do is to try for the job opportunity in the automobile field. because your ITI degree in Automobile sector with proves to be worth to help you to get job in any of the automobile industry like:

1. Mahindra.
2. Escher.
3. Tata Motor.

** Just go to the www.freshersworld.com and apply for any of the company you desired
for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?