2nd January 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

What courses I need to do for gaining core job in electronics and instrumentation field?

Sir/Mam, I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation. Now I am in 3rd year. I wanted to do courses which have a scope further .should i do courses of PLC/SCADA/INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION/EMBEDDED SYSTEM.I WANTED TO DO THE COURSE IN THE END OF 3RD YEAR.SO THAT THESE COURSES WOULD HELP IN JOB PROSPECTUS I WANTED TO PERSUE JOB IN THE CORE FEILD. PLEASE TELL ME WHICH ONE OF THE COURSE IS THE BEST ONE AMONG THEM AND WHICH ONE HAS A BETTER SCOPE?

Related Questions:
  1. Guidance to get core job in Instrumentation after completion of B.E? -- [New]
  2. Jobs in core companies for Electronics and instrumentation student passing out this year with 81.37% marks? Exam dates and minimum requirements?
  3. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  4. List of core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation branch
  5. How to get a job after B.E in electronics instrumentation?
  6. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE
  7. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  8. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  10. Which core companies should I consider for internship while doing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  11. Core industries which offer recruitment to M.Tech(Electronics Instrumentation) postgraduate?
  12. How can I get a job in core field after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch?
  13. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  14. List of Core Companies in the field of Electronics and Instrumentation for B.Tech candidates?
  15. Extra courses which will help to get job in an electronic core company?
  16. Courses providing job assurance after B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation?
  17. What kind of courses I should do after graduation to get a job with good salary in core electronics based companies?
  18. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
5th January 2017, 01:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses I need to do for gaining core job in electronics and instrumentation field?

Yes, If you undergo the courses that are mentioned above I am very sure that you may find good number of job opportunities in core field. All the above mentioned courses Industrial Automation, SCADA, PLC, Embedded Systems has their own importance in the core based companies. As far as my best knowledge is conducted, SCADA and Embedded Systems courses are important as far as good scope is concerned, and it does mean that other two courses are not important. Yes, you may undergo certification courses after completion of 3rd year B.Tech and you may then concentrate on getting job in core companies as you will be equipped with the core knowledge fully by then.
15th January 2017, 03:15 PM
jayparikh

Default Re: What courses I need to do for gaining core job in electronics and instrumentation field?

Hi,

Happy to know that, you want to make career in core field. Electronics and instrumentation is very well in demand. You need to have good knowledge of followings in order to succeed,

-Embedded system
-communication principles and technologies
-Optical fiber communication
-Microwave technology
-mobile communication
-CCNA
-CCNP
-Networking principles
-Mobile technologies
-Antenna science
-Radar system
-IC technologies
-Bluetooth/wifi technology
-VLSI
-MATLAB
-VHDML etc.

Some of the core companies where you can try,
-airtel
-vodafone
-isro
-drdo
-jio digital
-idea
-einfochips
-wipro
-tata technologies
-tata elexi
-qualcomm
-infosys
-docomo
-philips
-sony
-samsung
-nvidia etc.

For campus placement, eligibility criteria,
-60% or more throughout 10th,12th ,engineering
-Aptitude test
-essay writing
-technical round
-HR round.

Rounds varies from companies to company.

Try your best and you will make it to core company.

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?