8th September 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria followed for TCS campus placement?

Sir/Mam,
I finished my UG in november ie) 6 months delay,after that i joined PG next week im having tcs placement whether my UG performance affect my placement? What is the minimum criteria they will look for? Hope I will get the answer soon. Thank you!

8th September 2016, 10:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for TCS campus placement?

TCS stands for Tata Consultancy Services. This is one of the best Information Technology companies in world and is among top ten IT Multinational companies. The eligibility criteria for TCS on campus or Off campus recruitment drive is:

>>Candidate should have passed secondary, senior secondary and bachelor's degree or master's degree from a recognized institute. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for placement drives.

>>TCS has clearly mentioned that candidate must have 60% or more throughout academics. Candidates with less than 60% marks are not eligible for placement drives.

>>One of the important criteria is maximum two years gap between studies is allowed. You will have to submit an affidavit explaining reason for gap between studies.

No, it will not affect your placement opportunities. You will have to clear aptitude round, technical round and HR interview for final recruitment.
9th September 2016, 10:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for TCS campus placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I finished my UG in november ie) 6 months delay,after that i joined PG next week im having tcs placement whether my UG performance affect my placement? What is the minimum criteria they will look for? Hope I will get the answer soon. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for TCS recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of TCS recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?