19th October 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

When will TCS conduct off campus placement for present batch students in Kolkata?

When will TCS conduct off campus placement for present batch in kolkata?please tell me the exact date....? What would be the minimum criteria they will look for? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Thanks!

25th October 2015, 02:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will TCS conduct off campus placement for present batch students in Kolkata?

TCS has already started inviting applications for the off-campus recruitment drive. The last date of application is November 10th. The applications can be made only online. You can apply by visiting this link and creating a new account or logging on to your old account. The date of examination has not yet been declared by TCS. The eligibility criteria is - you need to have 60% or above in the entire career - 10, 12/diploma and B.Tech/B.E.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?