26th September 2017, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria required in MNC for experienced candidates to get a job?

Hello, I have 3 years of experience in software now and want to try for MNC. Is there any percentage criteria for experience people in MNC like Accenture, hp, Wipro etc. cause my percentage is not up to the mark. Can you please answer me back soon. Thanks!

5th October 2017, 12:02 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria required in MNC for experienced candidates to get a job?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in MNCs :

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job in MNC companies.

>> You must have completed Bachelor Degree or Master's Degree or whichever is applicable in order to be eligible.

>> There is a certain percentage criteria in order to get job in HP, Wipro, Accenture..etc., companies

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

>> If you are not eligible to appear in ON campus recruitment's then you are required to appear in OFF campus recruitment's
17th October 2017, 10:58 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the criteria required in MNC for experienced candidates to get a job?

There is no an eligibility criteria for experienced candidates.
You will get a job on the basis of your knowledge.
You have to apply for the MNCs. If there will be an vacancy than they will call you for an interview.

You can apply through online portal or through the career site of a company.
So, you are very well eligible to apply for MNCs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?