11th December 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the CTS criteria of 10th and 12th class marks?

I am B.Tech from cse, currently in 4th year. My percentage in B.Tech is 76% till 6th sem and my 10th marks are 74% but my 12th mark is only 60%. I want to know what is criteria of cts regarding 10th and 12th marks? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for placements in CTS after scoring 60% with 2 backlogs in 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  3. Am i eligible for CTS with 73.5% marks in BCA graduation?
  4. What is the percentage required in B.E, 10th, 12th to be eligible for CTS?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS/CTS after scoring 75% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 75% in diploma engineering?
  6. What is the criteria for selection in CTS company?
  7. Can I get job in CTS if secured 75% in B.Tech, 65% in 12th Improvement exam and 74% in 10th?
  8. Marks of 9th class is added to final marks of 10th class in CBSE or KV schools?
  9. Can I appear in CTS off-campus interview within 6 months if rejected through on-campus drive?
  10. Am I eligible to attend Accenture,TCE,CTS,Mahindra,Satyam? I've secured 59.3% marks in B.Tech , 74% in 12th and 73% in 10th respectively
  11. How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th if didn't performed well in 11th standard?
  12. What should I do further to build a career if secured 85% in 10th and 65% in 12th?
  13. Eligibility for good software jobs with 52% marks in 10th if i do B.Tech (IT)?
  14. Can I get a chance to sit in TCS and CTS campus interview after securing 52% in class 10th, 65% in 12th and 80% in BCA?
  15. Eligibility to appear in CTS on-campus interview for a candidate who have arrears?
  16. Tell me job related criteria in IBM company?
  17. General selection criteria and past 2 years Aptitude question papers for CTS recruitment?
  18. Is it necessary to take Hindi subject in school for applying any kind of Government job in future?
11th December 2015, 06:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the CTS criteria of 10th and 12th class marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Tech from cse, currently in 4th year. My percentage in B.Tech is 76% till 6th sem and my 10th marks are 74% but my 12th mark is only 60%. I want to know what is criteria of cts regarding 10th and 12th marks? Please reply.
As per you marks criteria, you are eligible for CTS recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for CTS is 60%. You shouldn't have any pending backlog. More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for CTS recruitment.
11th December 2015, 08:37 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

The criteria for CTS is 60% marks throughout the career.
So you are eligible for the course.
It must also be noted that you must not have any Backlog papers in your B.Tech course.
If you are having a Backlog Paper then you are not eligible to apply for CTS.
You must also have some technical knowledge and you must also be fluent in English.
These are the main criteria and if you can fulfill them then you will be able to crack the CTS Interview.
11th December 2015, 09:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Of course you are eligible to appear in CTS Recruitment Examination. The minimum percentage criteria you are required to appear in CTS Interview is "60% marks". Since you have secured 60% marks or more than that throughout your academics, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in CTS Recruitment Process. Here is the minimum percentage required for appearing in CTS Recruitment Process.

>> In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks or more than

>> In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks or more than that

>> In B.E/ B.Tech - Minimum 60% marks or more than that

Since you are still in final year of B.Tech, I suggest you to increase your aggregate through getting more in 7th and 8th Semesters of B.Tech. As far as my knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to appear in CTS recruitment process.
11th December 2015, 11:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria of CTS for 10th and 12th is given below.

- 10th : Minimum 60% aggregate including all subjects.
- 12th : Minimum 60% aggregate including all subjects.

Since you satisfy this criteria, so you are eligible for the recruitment drive of CTS.
3rd October 2021, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

If I have completed both 12th and diploma then which percentage will be considered for Cognizant as I'm a fresher?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?