27th August 2011, 10:20 AM
msh12555

Fee structure to qualify for GATE? List of IITs, NITs and deemed universities?

sir, i want to know about fee after qualifying gate.please provide me deatail information of per year fee of iits nits and deemed universities

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure of admission in M.Tech(Mechanical)?
  2. Am I eligible for any universities, NITs or IITs after scoring 3467 in GATE? Can I get in Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  3. Which is the best course in M.Tech for mechanical engineering students -- [New]
  4. Which is better between Job and Higher Studies after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  5. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  6. Which all NITs or IITs offer Nanoelectronics? Study material to prepare for GATE?
  7. Chances in IITs and NITs after 95.6 percentile in GATE? Colleges where i can apply?
  8. Fee structure for M.Tech. course in IITs?
  9. Can I get into IIT after scoring 41 marks in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I do masters in constructional or related field of interior design so as to join an Architectural firm?
  11. In which NITs or IITs can I get admission after scoring 587 in GATE?
  12. Fee structure of M.Tech program in IITs with and without qualifying the GATE exam? Is it necessary to qualify the GATE exam to get admission in IIT?
  13. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score?
  14. What can I expect from my score 34.39 marks in GATE CS if I am from SC category? Can I get into IITs or NITs?
  15. Admission to IITs or NITs after 38 marks in GATE CS exam?
  16. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course in Electronics apart from IITs and NITs? When should I start preparation for GATE? List of the best GATE coaching classes in Mumbai?
  17. Admission in M.Tech after 561 score in GATE? Chances in IITs and BHU?
  18. Institutes providing fellowship with Ph.D in English which may include central universities central universities or NITs or IITs?
23rd July 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure to qualify for GATE? List of IITs, NITs and deemed universities?

what is the Fee structure for M.Tech, courses in NIT colleges, if qualified in GATE exam and how much scholarships got
24th July 2013, 06:36 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fee structure to qualify for GATE? List of IITs, NITs and deemed universities?

HI

fees varies from college to college. However its very much affordable if go to IIT and NIT.

Also if you take admission for M.Tech in IIT, you would also get stipend of 12000 per months.( admission through GATE, not dual degree)

Following is the fee structure of M.Tech in IIT Madras,

Tuition Fee 5000
Examination Fee 300
Registration and enrollment 300
Gymkhana 1000
Medical fee 400
Hostel Seat fee 2250
Fan electric water charge 750

So in total including some more deposits like medical insurance deposit etc it comes out to be 20000 per semester.

fee structure of other IIT would be similar with minute changes.

All the best
24th July 2013, 06:38 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Fee structure to qualify for GATE? List of IITs, NITs and deemed universities?

HI

fees varies from college to college. However its very much affordable if go to IIT and NIT.

Also if you take admission for M.Tech in IIT, you would also get stipend of 12000 per months.( admission through GATE, not dual degree)

Following is the fee structure of M.Tech in IIT Madras,

Tuition Fee 5000
Examination Fee 300
Registration and enrollment 300
Gymkhana 1000
Medical fee 400
Hostel Seat fee 2250
Fan electric water charge 750

So in total including some more deposits like medical insurance deposit etc it comes out to be 20000 per semester.

fee structure of other IIT would be similar with minute changes.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?