24th May 2012, 01:26 AM
saohemant28

How to get direct admission in IIT in PG course?

is anyone can get direct admission in iit in pg courses? having excellent track record min marks required

Related Questions:
24th May 2012, 03:33 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get direct admission in IIT in PG course?

The provision of direct admission in M.Tech. programs at IITs is for students of the same
IIT, who have 8.0 CGPA (may vary from one IIT to other) or more marks in their B.Tech.
degree from the IIT.

Under no circumstances, this provision could standard for a non-IIT engineering graduate.

I you are studying in an IIT then you can surely go for admission in the same college
in M.Tech. in the suitable specialization but if you are not studying in an IIT then you
will have to appear GATE. After qualifying GATE, you can apply for admission in IITs.

If your academic record is good so I hope you would perform very well in GATE.

IITs would have no reason not to select a student with good GATE score and excellent
academic record.

http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/
24th May 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

i hv heard a lot about IIT bt i want to do medical course...... so i want to know the fee structure of medical college monthly
11th June 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I'm the student of class10.how i study for selection in IIT JEE
13th April 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I pass the 12th exam with 80% marks in science.so,i shall can to take direct admission in IIT course?
16th May 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS MINIMUM SCORE IN GATE TO GET ADMISSION IN TO PHD IN CS PAPER SC CATEGORY
16th June 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation in BSc (hons) in applied chemistry any possibity there for direct admissoin for pg course in iit??
21st September 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

can there be direct admission for college/university toppers of b.tech? if yes,then upto which rank and required cgpi/cpi for it ? and which iit can be approached for it ? please reply soon
(i am from 3rd year mechanical student appering b.tech from uttar pradesh technical university.)
25th July 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I am the university topper of bilaspur university. Can I get direct admission in any one of the IIT for Phd? Please reply
27th March 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i am the university topper of kashmir university (CSE )and M.E institute topper (PUNE UNIVERSITY)?
Please suggest me phd colleges under good universities where i can get direct admission (without any written exam) in PHD computer engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?