28th March 2017, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for TCS and Infosys placement?

I am 29 years old. I have mark in 10th 88.6%, 12th 74.6%, B.Sc. Maths in 70.3%. 5 years 10 month gap for marriage and pregnancy. Now I have 1 year 4 month experience with non-voice in private consign may I eligible for TCS or Infosys placement?

28th March 2017, 10:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for TCS and Infosys placement?

Eligibility Criteria Required for joining Infosys and TCS Placements:

You are eligible to apply for Off campus recruitment's of both TCS and Infosys with the above mentioned criteria. As you have done Bachelor Degree 5 years ago, you are not eligible to attend any On campus recruitment.

But still there is a chance for you to attend both TCS and Infosys placement through Off campus mode.

I suggest you to register yourself with the top job portals that are available in India. Mention all the skills that you have and the experience you attained in the profile and update the latest resume.

You will get notified through your mail box based on the suitable jobs with your profile and then you can attend concerned recruitment's. As you have secured more than what is required, you are eligible to attend TCS and Infosys non voice recruitment processes. The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks in order to be eligible.
28th March 2017, 10:40 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility for campus placement in big companies like TCS, Infosys are as follows:

- Candidates should have scored minimum 60% and above marks India 10th, 12th and Bachelors Degree.

- they should not have any backlogs at the time of applying.

- Maximum 2 years of education gap is allowed.

- should have good knowledge regarding their subjects.

So if you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria, then you are eligible to apply.
2nd April 2017, 01:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 29 years old. I have mark in 10th 88.6%, 12th 74.6%, B.Sc. Maths in 70.3%. 5 years 10 month gap for marriage and pregnancy. Now I have 1 year 4 month experience with non-voice in private consign may I eligible for TCS or Infosys placement?
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS, and Infosys are,

TCS=60%
Infosys=65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS and Infosys recruitment.

Process of TCS and Infosys recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?