1st April 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Which type of job is available after MA in Geography? Where to apply for it?

I am studying n final year of MA in Geography from Assam and after it want to get good job other than teaching field. Please tell me which type of job I can get? Where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for a job in Geography field after completing BA in Geography? How can I apply for the job?
  2. Can I apply for job or continue higher studies after completing Graduation in Geography subject?
  3. What are the jobs available in the field of Geography? Where can I apply for the job?
  4. Which type of Railway Exams can I apply after doing honors graduation in Geography?
  5. What is the scope available after completion of graduation in geography honours?
  6. Where can I study the Job oriented Geography related course like Disaster Management, Rural Development, Human Resource? I have completed B.A in Geography(Hons)
  7. How to get a job after PG in geography? I am a student of M.A in Geography
  8. How can I get a government job in India after completion of MA Geography?
  9. What are the job opportunities after M.Sc Geography?
  10. What type of a job I can get after completion of B.Com course?
  11. What can I do after B.A in Geography or M.A in Geography? How to do higher studies in Geography in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for NET exam in PG degree Geography after passing BSc Mathematics and MSc geography
  13. Which type of job exams can I give?
  14. How to apply for a job in Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) Ltd being a B.Sc Biotechnology holder? Which type of job available for me?
  15. Can I apply for NET exam in Geography Subject after passing MSc Geography?
  16. Can I apply for NET exam in Geography Subject after passing MSc Geography?
  17. Jobs in India and abroad after completing M.A in Geography?
  18. How to get a job in the field of geography?
3rd April 2017, 12:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of job is available after MA in Geography? Where to apply for it?

After completing master's degree in geography there are lots of job opportunities waiting for you. You can find jobs in zoological departments/forest departments etc. You can appear for different government examinations like Civil Services/RRB/IBPS PO etc and get jobs in police/government banks and railways. You can become e surveyor, cartographer, geologist, resource planner, weather expert etc. You can also find employment in travel agencies, tourism sectors, real estate companies, manufacturing forms, mining sectors and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?