29th January 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the growth opportunities in TCS?

Hello folks !

I'm studying in 3rd year B.com and have been placed in TCS through campus placement. They say my job profile is somewhat non voice back office. I wanted to know that what are my growth opportunities once I join TCS? Should I expect a rise in package after 2/3 years? How's the work?

Thank you !

30th January 2016, 06:03 PM
january2016

Default Re: What are the growth opportunities in TCS?

Growth and opportunity are acronym of each other. If there is a opportunity in any of the company the growth will happen automatically. You can assume it as opportunity is directly proportional to the growth in any of the company.

So, in TCS both the factor are there. But, when it comes to growth, then it is little bit slower as compared to other companies. Yes, you will be getting a lot many of opportunity in TCS.

Yes, you can expect for the hike after 2 years in TCS. It is based on the appraisal you get from your manager. Only one suggestion for you always try to improve yourself.
30th January 2016, 07:31 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: What are the growth opportunities in TCS?

Non voice back office means [you will have to deal your client through chat services which is one type of non voice support which is given to the client.
If you are in non voice support , then there will not much growth opportunity available there. So, you can do one thing by remaining in this service you can improve yourself and can try for other company after one year.

This is the better solution for you as of now. When looking at your condition as well as future IT market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?