29th June 2011, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Which is better between TCS and Syntel? Will the growth be similar in both the companies?

Can anyone please tell me which is better among Syntel and TCS-itis? Will the growth be similar in tcs-itis compared to tcs-it or Syntel?

Related Questions:
  1. Which company has career growth with handsome salary among Syntel, Tech Mahindra and Mahindra-Satyam?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  3. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  5. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  6. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  7. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  8. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  9. Can I join IT companies like Wipro, Syntel, TCS, Capgemini, Cognizant, TechMahindra, Accenture being a BCA graduate with 6 month gap? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  11. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  12. Syntel good or blacklisted company
  13. What are the growth opportunities in TCS?
  14. When will I get the joining letter for TCS? Should I apply for another company like Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  15. TCS or Accenture: Better option after Engineering (Instrumentation Technology)?
  16. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  17. Eligibility criteria for HCL, Syntel, Wipro and TCS?
  18. When will TCS call for the job?
29th June 2011, 06:18 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Which is better between TCS and Syntel? Will the growth be similar in both the companies?

Both TCS and Syntel are good and leading software companies. but the growth are varies to each other.
29th June 2011, 07:34 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between TCS and Syntel? Will the growth be similar in both the companies?

Both these companies are well reputed. You need to take a decision based on various criterias. Like you need to check the job profile offered, salary, location etc. You must assess which of these is best suited for you. You must give priority to the job profile. Choose the one that will give maximum exposure.
29th June 2011, 10:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between TCS and Syntel? Will the growth be similar in both the companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone please tell me which is better among Syntel and TCS-itis? Will the growth be similar in tcs-itis compared to tcs-it or Syntel?
dear friend,

as per my opinion TCS is better than SYNTEL.

because in TCS mass of employee is huge and TCS job is a kind of govt job.

also the salary of TCS is better than syntel.

TCS growth is second position in india.

job in TCS is very reliable.

so you can choose your career with TCS.

all the best
29th June 2011, 10:26 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
both tcs & syntel are good companies you can go any one of them
there are some criteria to join these co. you have to score more than
60% mark in your 12th class & in your b.tech degree .
good luck...........
29th June 2011, 10:30 AM
raja badam

TCS have so many government projects.

Now TCS deals so many government projects.
and also TCS is India's Number one .you first only choose for TCS only.Growth in TCS is well when you show good performance.

and also working pressure also high.
29th June 2011, 12:47 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Bothh TCS (Tata consultancy services )and Syntel are considered Top IT companies.

TCS Educational Qualification:

BE/ BTECH/ ME/ MTECH/ MCA from a recognized University.

Candidates should have a min. of 50% throughout the academics from 10th onwards.

Essential Skills: Sound knowledge of Java, Struts, Hibernate, Springs.

Educational qualification are almost same for both companies.both are very good.if you get job in these companies it will be good for your Future.
29th June 2011, 12:59 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

From this two company TCS is better

because SYNTEL is now growing mode then it will now in raising.

IT is now in big open space.

TCS provide all the facility for freshers

like:--

*for higher study

*helping to solve problems

* other activites like--playing game,GIM facility.............
29th June 2011, 03:37 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

TCS and Syntel both are leading IT company. two company are working in IT field but the work culture and the growth are different for different company. the growth for TCS is very high. they are expanding their business every year in various field. but the growth for Syntel is low compare to TCS. TCS now recruiting a huge number of candidates every year. this year they are recruiting near about 50000 freshers. but Syntel recruits a few number of freshers every year.

if you get chance to join in both the company TCS and Syntel then you may go for any one both are good enough. the training provided by TCS is very good but the job security is not much in TCS as in Syntel. there are so many freshers leaving jobs of TCS so it's better to join in Syntel if you got chance to join in both TCS and Syntel.

best wishes.
29th June 2011, 07:15 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

both are flourishing day by day..TCS and Syntel then you may go for any one both are good enough. the training provided by TCS is very good but the job security is not much in TCS as in Syntel. there are so many freshers leaving jobs of TCS so it's better to join in Syntel if you got chance to join in both TCS and Syntel.
29th June 2011, 09:56 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

TCS is definitely better

it is a much better organization and is much larger and global

organization.syntel is a small player with only half a billion dollar in

revenues, while tcs has 8.2 billion dollar revenue,

so chances of growth are much more

If you join and move from tcs in 2-3 yrs to syntel etc. you'll get a great jump

in career and salary
29th June 2011, 10:04 PM
raghu70

hi sir.....................................
What is the difference between application programmer and database designers?
29th June 2011, 10:08 PM
raghu70

hi sir.........................
advantages of file management system?
29th June 2011, 10:13 PM
raghu70

hi sir....................................
Difference between traditional file system and DBMS?
29th June 2011, 10:16 PM
raghu70

hi sir.........................
What is a sql sub query?
29th June 2011, 10:19 PM
raghu70

What are the drawbacks of procedure oriented programming?
26th October 2011, 10:45 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii friend...here i can help you.........both are good companies but i suggest you to go for tcs............tcs ranks first in software companies in india according to 2011 ranking................
31st March 2012, 02:59 PM
kaveribiswas

As per my opinion TCS is better than SYNTEL.

8th January 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

no doubt work with both the company bt SYNTEL is the best... no comparision of
Syntel ... missing my previous company
18th January 2013, 02:19 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

better between TCS and Syntel

1.TCS growth is second position in india.
2.because in TCS mass of employee is huge and TCS job is a kind of govt job
3.job in TCS is very reliable.
4.also the salary of TCS is better than syntel.
5.for higher study
6.helping to solve problems

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25th February 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

which is better ibm or syntel? im having two offers in my hand?
3rd December 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by BISWARUPYOGI View Post
dear friend,

as per my opinion TCS is better than SYNTEL.

so you can choose your career with TCS.

all the best
Dont Join TCS It is worst as i worked both Syntel and TCS
30th January 2014, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Stntel is better than ibm..

Salary package is very low compared to others.

ibm provide the increments only 2500 per year..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?