19th October 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Job prospects of Diploma Electrical Engineer in Private Sector?

Hi Sir,
I have done my Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I want to know the job prospects now in Private sector. Kindly show me the prospects.

25th October 2015, 12:44 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job prospects of Diploma Electrical Engineer in Private Sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I have done my Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I want to know the job prospects now in Private sector. Kindly show me the prospects.

There are many jobs in private sector for Diploma Electrical Engineering holder.

You can work as Apprentice Trainee, Supervisor, Project Engineer, Tech - Support Service Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Executive etc.

The jobs are in various private companies.

You can check the details in the websites or in the newspaper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?