24th October 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

How much salary in abroad can i get for Hotel Management jobs?

I want to know about the minimum salary which i can get in abroad being in Hotel Management job. Please reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Hotel management good course to get good salary in abroad? Course details for the same?
  2. How much salary can i expect in abroad after Hotel Management?
  3. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  4. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  5. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  6. Should I join Diploma in Hotel Management for getting job in Abroad if completed 12th?
  7. What is the course available for hotel management?
  8. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  9. How to get a job in abroad countries? I am doing MBA in hotel management and tourism management
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  11. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  12. How much is the salary is offered in the various fields of Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job opportunities in foreign countries after Hotel Management course?
  14. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  15. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  16. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  17. Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate of Deemed University?
  18. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate?
25th October 2015, 10:17 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary in abroad can i get for Hotel Management jobs?

Candidate can earn a decent salary in abroad in Hotel management jobs.
Salary depends on the type of job and field you are working in.

Salary varies from Rs.50,000 to 1,50,000 per month. Salary also increses as per candidate's experience.
25th October 2015, 01:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary in abroad can i get for Hotel Management jobs?

Salary depends a great extent on the employer in case of hotel management sector. It also depends on your caliber. Although the salary may not be very high and attractive, professionals in this sector get tip which adds on to the income. Since you are enquiring about salary for jobs in abroad, it also depends on the country since the currency value comes into play. Initially, freshers are given a salary around 3500-5000$ per month in the hotel management sector in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?