6th October 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

What kind of accommodation is offered to Junior Software Engineer Trainee in Poornam InfoVision?

I came to know that Poornam InfoVision is providing accommodation to their Junior Software Engineer Trainee. Is it true? If yes, then what kind of accommodation they are giving?

Related Questions:
  1. Skills required to become a Junior Software Engineer Trainee in Poornam InfoVision?
  2. Should I join if selected for Junior Software Engineer Trainee post in Poornam InfoVision? Details of this company?
  3. Is it worth to pursue MS degree(correspondence from BITS Pilani) while getting hired in Tech Mahindra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information and rank of Virtusa?
  5. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  6. What kind of accommodation is offered in University of Buenos Aires for International students?
  7. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in iGATE? Salary package of Senior Software Engineer?
  8. What kind of jobs are offered to Chemical Engineers in abroad?
  9. Detailed information about Sysbiz Technologies for Software Engineer Trainee aspirant?
  10. Government jobs for Civil Engineers?
  11. What kind of training is Syntel Ltd gives to their trainees having job designation as GET?
  12. What kind of Questions can I expect in Interview for Marketing Engineer Trainee?
  13. What sort of job I will get in MNCs after B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?
  14. Previous years question papers of engineer trainee(Software Development)?
  15. Previous year model papers and rounds followed for off campus interview for electrical core companies? -- [New]
  16. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini? Salary of Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  17. How much salary I will get in Infosys through On-Campus Drive being a B.Tech(EEE) candidate?
  18. What kind of Computer courses are better choice for me to join to become a Software Engineer?
7th October 2016, 11:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of accommodation is offered to Junior Software Engineer Trainee in Poornam InfoVision?

Accommodation offered for the role of Junior Software Engineer Trainee in Poornam InfoVision:

There are additional benefits for candidates who get selected for the role of Junior Software Engineer Trainee. Those additional benefits given to selected candidates are,

>> Food

>> Accommodation

>> Provident Fund

>> Medical Insurance

Candidates must have excellent written and Oral communication skills. Candidates must be willing to work in Shifts and the selection process consists of Written Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?