3rd November 2016, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Previous year model papers and rounds followed for off campus interview for electrical core companies?

Previous year model papers and rounds followed for off campus interview for electrical core companies? What will be the format followed this time? I just have completed EEE and curiously preparing for getting a job. Can you please help me in this?

Related Questions:
  1. What and how should I prepare for the campus interview to make sure of getting job in core companies?
  2. Previous year campus placement papers of all core companies?
  3. How to get Software related Jobs in Top MNCs for freshers?
  4. Procedure to get job in Microsoft? Recruitment procedure and salary package?
  5. How can we get jobs in core companies while doing B.E Electrical and Electronics final year?
  6. How many rounds are there in Tata Consultancy Services Off-Campus Interview? Detailed information about these rounds?
  7. Previous year model papers of all private companies coming in for campus placement?
  8. How many rounds are available in IBM On-Campus Interview for CSE final year student?
  9. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?
  10. HCL previous years placement papers?
  11. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a job in automobile company after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  13. How to get job in Software field after B.E. CSE?
  14. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where to get Google placement papers?
  16. How many rounds are available in Deloitte On-Campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  17. How many rounds are available in TCS On-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? How to prepare for this Drive?
  18. What kind of job is offered to E&TC candidate in Virtusa? How many rounds are there in Virtusa On-Campus Interview?
30th November 2016, 05:25 PM
january2016

Default Re: Previous year model papers and rounds followed for off campus interview for electrical core companies?

Various round that is to be held for the recruitment of Associate Software engineer or you can say as trainee engineer in any of the company is mentioned below:

1. Written Round (either offline or online)
2. Group Discussion.
3. Technical Round.
4. HR Round.

Once, you qualify these rounds, then only you will become eligible for the post of Trainee software engineer.
There is no any particular or special format followed during the interview round.
Simply, if you survived in the round, means you will move ahead.

Just focus on the core subject of your EEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?