6th October 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Junior Software Engineer Trainee in Poornam InfoVision?

I am preparing for Poornam InfoVision Off-Campus Drive. They are recruiting Junior Software Engineer Trainee. I want to know what kind of skills are required for becoming such trainee in Poornam? Please let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of accommodation is offered to Junior Software Engineer Trainee in Poornam InfoVision?
  2. Should I join if selected for Junior Software Engineer Trainee post in Poornam InfoVision? Details of this company?
  3. Is it worth to pursue MS degree(correspondence from BITS Pilani) while getting hired in Tech Mahindra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to attend Sysbiz Technologies Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment? Skills required to get this job?
  5. What kind of skills are required to become a Software Engineer in Acuvate Software?
  6. Is it necessary to do any short term technical course to become a Software Engineer for CSE student? Skills required to become a Software Engineer?
  7. How to become a software engineer? What are the skills required for it?
  8. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  9. Skills required to become a Software Development Trainee in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd.?
  10. What kind of skills are required to become a Software Engineer in Tally Solutions?
  11. Is there any recruitment for MSc computer science?
  12. What kind of skills are required to become a Junior Project Engineer in Windcare India Pvt. Ltd.?
  13. Skills required to become Software Engineer in Reliance e-Commerce AJIO process?
  14. Eligibility and skills required to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee post in Reliance JIO? -- [New]
  15. Educational qualification and skills required to become Software Quality Assurance Engineer?
  16. Job description of Software Development Trainee in Nokia? Skills required to become?
  17. Skills and qualification required to become a Software Development Engineer in Amazon?
  18. What kind of skills are required to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems?

7th October 2016, 11:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Junior Software Engineer Trainee in Poornam InfoVision?

Eligibility Criteria and Skills required to become a Junior Software Engineer trainee in Poornam InfoVision:

Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in CSE, IT, ECE with minimum 65% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

Skills Required :-

* Candidates must have knowledge in Unix/ Windows/ Linux/ Networking preferably.

* As the selection process consists of Written Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview, I suggest you to concentrate on the concepts asked in Written Exam.

* I suggest you to get good command over LINUX, Aptitude, C, General Technical Awareness and Communication

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?