4th November 2016, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

What kind of experience is required to become a System Engineer in BlueStacks?

I have heard that BlueStacks is looking for experienced candidates for their System Engineer position. Can I know what kind of experience they are looking for?

Related Questions:
  1. Salary package of System Engineers in BlueStacks?
  2. How many rounds are available in BlueStacks Systems Engineer Interview? Tips for preparation? -- [New]
  3. Key responsibilities of System Engineers in BlueStacks? Working hours for such Engineers?
  4. What kind of experience is required to apply for Engineer S&T post in RITES recruitment?
  5. Companies offering Electrical System Design Engineer post for experienced candidate in Electrical System Designing?
  6. Salary of Associate System Engineer in IBM? Chances of selection for a Software Engineer with 4 years of experience?
  7. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  8. Good companies for doing job after btech biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What will be the average salary of an engineer after two years work experience in TCS?
  10. Experience required to apply for Systems Engineer post in Infosys?
  11. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  12. Where can I search for a job after completing BSc computer science? Which companies can give me a job?
  13. How can my present job experience help me for a new job in other reputed company?
  14. Job description of System Engineer in Deloitte? Is it equivalent to Software Engineer post?
  15. What kind of job can I get in National Defence? I am a E&C engineer
  16. Can I become a System Engineer with 59.6% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech? Salary of System Engineer in TCS?
  17. Which is the best course after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  18. Is there any chance to get a salary of 1 Lakh a month after doing B.E computer science
5th November 2016, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of experience is required to become a System Engineer in BlueStacks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that BlueStacks is looking for experienced candidates for their System Engineer position. Can I know what kind of experience they are looking for?

The System Engineer post in BlueStacks required a B.E or B.Tech graduates with experience in the following areas;
In depth knowledge of Operating Systems either Linux or Windows
C/C++ programming experience
System application debugging experience with Windows Debugger or GDB and Experience with hardware assists and binary translation for virtualization would be very useful.
The BlueStacks website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?