23rd December 2015, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Salary of Associate System Engineer in IBM? Chances of selection for a Software Engineer with 4 years of experience?

Hello Everyone,
What is the salary does IBM offer to its Associate System Engineer? I have an experience of 4 years as a Software Engineer so what are my chances of getting this position?

Related Questions:
  1. Pattern of IBM Off-Campus drive for Associate System Engineer post? What are my chances of selection if went through reference?
  2. Career prospects of a Chemical Engineer who has selected as a Associate System Engineer in IBM?
  3. Chances of getting a job as Software Engineer in Kerala or else where? Salary and job profile?
  4. Salary package of a Software Engineer in IBM?
  5. Is there salary hike in IBM for system engineer
  6. Which are the companies offering internship? I am a computer science 3rd year student
  7. Salary structure of Associate Software Engineer post in Accenture, Bangalore?
  8. What kind of work is available for Associate Software Engineer in Accenture? Salary of Associate Software Engineer?
  9. Can I become a Senior Software Engineer after distance M.Sc(IT) having 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer?
  10. What procedure must I follow to be a software engineer after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Salary package in InterGlobe Technologies for Associate Software Engineer?
  12. What will be the average salary of an engineer after two years work experience in TCS?
  13. Minimum and maximum salaries in ECE?
  14. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini? Salary of Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  15. What kind of jobs are available for MCA candidate?
  16. Which companies can I get after doing BSc computers?
  17. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in iGATE? Salary package of Senior Software Engineer?
  18. Job profile of Associate Software Engineer in Infosys?
12th January 2016, 10:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of Associate System Engineer in IBM? Chances of selection for a Software Engineer with 4 years of experience?

The salary structure of Associate System Engineer in IBM is given below :-

- CTC is 3.2 lakhs per annum.
- As per the compensation plan, the salary in hand is around 21,000 per month.

You have a good chance of being selected if you are having 4 years of experience as Software engineer. You need to be proficient in the technology you had worked and be at par with the job requirement for which you are applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?