27th December 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job i can get after B.Sc. Nautical Science from Tolani Maritime Institute?

I have got admission in tolani maritime institute for b.sc nautical science course. Kindly get me the details about the kind of jobs i can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Need information about tuition fees for Diploma in Nautical Science from Tolani Maritime Institute?
  2. Difference between BSc Nautical Science and BSc Maritime Science?
  3. How to prepare for diploma in nautical science entrance exam?
  4. Good institute for Diploma in Nautical Science? Certificate of International Maritime Academy is valuable?
  5. Books to be referred to prepare for IIT JEE? I have passed 9th class
  6. Which is the best training institute among Anglo Eastern Academy and Tolani Maritime institute?
  7. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy exam after passing 10th? What is the syllabus? Where to get the forms of the entrance test?
  8. How to join merchant navy after 12th? Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best college in India to study Marine Engineering? How much will be the salary after finishing the course? Marks needed to join this college?
  10. BSc Nautical Science Degree recognized at par with other degrees and graduation?
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy after Knee replacement surgery
  12. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  13. Can I get any good marine engineering college in India after scoring 66.4% in 12th board?
  14. How to take admission in marine after a B.E. mechanical engineering? syllabus for admission for presea training in any college?
  15. Can I join Merchant navy after scoring 55% in PCM?
  16. Marine engineering for student appearing in CET this year?
  17. Which are the best colleges to join Merchant Navy? How to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Cadet?
  18. How to join merchant navy in deck management field?
28th December 2015, 07:22 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: What kind of job i can get after B.Sc. Nautical Science from Tolani Maritime Institute?

After doing your course in Nautical Science from Tolani Maritime Institute, you are supposed to get good jobs in any of the startup company.

You must look for the companies that your institute is associated with, this will help you to prepare for the company in advance by knowing their profile and are in which they offers their services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?