31st October 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Need information about tuition fees for Diploma in Nautical Science from Tolani Maritime Institute?

I want to do diploma course in nautical science from Tolani Maritime Institute. So tell me about the tution fees for pursuing this course?.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for diploma in nautical science entrance exam?
  2. Good institute for Diploma in Nautical Science? Certificate of International Maritime Academy is valuable?
  3. Best idea for my future study being a candidate having secured 50% in 10+2 PCM and interested in doing Job in Tata Motors?
  4. Books to be referred to prepare for IIT JEE? I have passed 9th class
  5. What is the fee structure to do marine engineering course after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering
  6. Can I join Merchant navy after scoring 55% in PCM?
  7. What is the facility of merchant navy college in Mumbai? Which are the colleges that are good for Merchant navy course in Mumbai?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy after Knee replacement surgery
  9. Best college in India to study Marine Engineering? How much will be the salary after finishing the course? Marks needed to join this college?
  10. How many marks required in 12th to get admission in navy?
  11. List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  12. Which is the best training institute among Anglo Eastern Academy and Tolani Maritime institute?
  13. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy exam after passing 10th? What is the syllabus? Where to get the forms of the entrance test?
  14. How to join merchant navy after 12th? Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get sponsorship for GME course after B.E. in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Which are the PG courses after B.E marine engineering
  17. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  18. Difference between BSc Nautical Science and BSc Maritime Science?
24th January 2017, 04:06 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Need information about tuition fees for Diploma in Nautical Science from Tolani Maritime Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do diploma course in nautical science from Tolani Maritime Institute. So tell me about the tution fees for pursuing this course?.
The fees for the Diploma in Nautical Science(DNS) from Tolani Maritime Institute will be Rs 2,20,000 (approx.) per year for male candidates and Rs 1,40,000 (approx.) for female candidates per year. For exact fees details you have to contact the institution. The course duration is one year. The DNS is eligible for the candidates who have passed 10+2 with PCM with 60% marks or B.Sc (PCM) or BSc (Electronics with Physics as a subject in any one of the year) or BE / BTech with 50% marks from a recognized university. Candidates should have studied English and scored at least 50% marks in any one of the examination. The Tolani Maritime Institute website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?