25th February 2018, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job is offered to CSE candidate in Amazon? How many rounds are there in Amazon on-campus interview?

Hello Friends, Amazon is coming to my college for on-campus drive. I am studying in final year B.Tech and taking CSE stream. Can you tell me what job they will give to me? I also want to know how they take interview? I mean what are the rounds they will take?

7th March 2018, 04:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job is offered to CSE candidate in Amazon? How many rounds are there in Amazon on-campus interview?

If you are a CSE stream graduate, then you need to be good at coding to get a job at Amazon. Normally, B.Tech CSE graduates are eligible for software programming jobs at Amazon.

Companies like Amazon usually offer product based jobs to B.Tech graduates. You need to learn coding before appearing for interview.
8th March 2018, 10:30 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job is offered to CSE candidate in Amazon? How many rounds are there in Amazon on-campus interview?

Amazon Software Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria and Details;

>> Candidates who are done with their B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering course are eligible to apply for the post of "Software Development Engineer" in Amazon India.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for this recruitment is,
* B.E/ B.Tech/ MS/ BS in Computer Science or its equivalent

>> As you are pursuing final year of B.Tech/ B.E in Computer Science Engineering, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this Amazon Software Development Engineer recruitment.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the selection process generally consists of
* Aptitude Test
* Technical Interview
* Personal Interview (HR Round) ..etc.,

>> I suggest you to get good command over programming skills, aptitude skills, programming languages like C, C++, Linux, Oracle, Written communication..etc.,
8th March 2018, 05:06 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

List of jobs is offered to Computer Science Engineering candidate in Amazon:-

Computer Programming

Computer Engineer

Computer Security

Computer Vision

Computing

Computer Graphics etc.

In this process, there are four rounds:-

Written Round
Technical Round 1
Technical Round 2
HR Round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?