10th October 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are available in Amazon AWS Cloud Support Associate Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this interview?

Kindly let me know how many rounds are there in Off-Campus Drive for Cloud Support Associate post in Amazon AWS? Can you suggest me some tips to crack this interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and skills required to apply in Amazon AWS Off-Campus Drive for Cloud Support Associate post?
  2. Job responsibilities of Cloud Support Associates in Amazon AWS?
  3. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  4. How many rounds are available in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Associate Technical Support post?
  5. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  6. Where to apply for Medical Assistant Training? Duration of it? Which type of training they provide? -- [New]
  7. How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?
  8. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  9. Names of the best training institutes in haydrabad for electronics and communication branch for job placement? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How many rounds are available in TCS On-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? How to prepare for this Drive?
  11. How many rounds are available in Deloitte On-Campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  12. How many rounds are available in L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?
  13. How can I prepare to crack CTS On-Campus Drive?
  14. Tips to prepare and crack InSync Graduate Engineering Trainee Off-Campus Drive?
  15. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  16. Eligibility to attend Amazon Device Associate Off-Campus Drive?
  17. How many rounds are available in Intel Off-Campus Drive? Chances of selection for an experienced candidate?
  18. Tips to prepare and crack Aptitude Test, Technical and HR rounds of HCL On-Campus Interview?
25th November 2016, 01:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are available in Amazon AWS Cloud Support Associate Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this interview?

Number of Rounds available for Amazon AWS Cloud Support Associate Off Campus Drive:

The selection process of this Amazon AWS Cloud Support Associate Off Campus drive basically consists of the below mentioned rounds.

>> Online Written Examination
* On Technical Subjects
* On Aptitude Subject

>> Technical Interview

>> Personal Interview

Tips to crack this Interview:

* Yes, you are required to prepare for this recruitment drive very strategically.
* You are required to know on which subjects you need to first focus on very well.
* Some of the most required concept's knowledge are, DNS/ DHCP, TCP/ IP, OSI Model, Java Programming, OOPS Concepts, Data Structure and OS Linux.
* If you are well versed with the above mentioned concepts, I am sure you will be easily selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?