2nd March 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Wipro Technologies Off-campus Interview in Bangalore for B.Tech graduate?

Sir,
Can you send me the details of off campus
Interview of Wipro Technologies in Bangalore?
Especially for B.Tech graduate?
Please send me immediately

Related Questions:
  1. When Wipro Technologies will offer Call Letter if selected through on-campus interview?
  2. When Wipro off-campus drive will be held in Kolkata for B.Tech graduate?
  3. Selection procedure of Wipro On-Campus drive for B.Tech final semester student?
  4. How many rounds are there in Wipro on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for this interview?
  5. When will be off campus interview conducted by Infosys and Wipro?
  6. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  7. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview?
  8. Details regarding off campus interview of TCS/WIPRO? I am doing final year B.E ECE
  9. Could I get updates about off campus interview in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, HCL? Past years question papers with solutions of it?
  10. How many rounds are there in Virtusa on-campus interview? Detailed information about interview?
  11. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  12. Possibility to get placed in Wipro Off-Campus drive for BCA fresher?
  13. When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job?
  14. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus interview?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Sample placement papers for Wipro Campus Interview?
  17. How may I clear the interview round of WIPRO recruitments?
  18. Detailed information about job along with studies in Wipro WASE program?
4th March 2015, 09:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Wipro Technologies Off-campus Interview in Bangalore for B.Tech graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Wipro Technologies is not announced off campus in Bangalore but it will be announced very soon.

Wipro Technologies is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro Technologies is,

Wipro Technologies= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro Technologies recruitment.

Pattern for Wipro Technologies written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

Selection process for Wipro Technologies recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
4th March 2015, 12:39 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Wipro Technologies Off-campus Interview in Bangalore for B.Tech graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
The off campus placement drive for B.Tech students will be organized shortly in the city of Bangalore.
Regarding the particular date and the venues you will have to contact the Training and Placement Department of your college as all the detailed information will be provided to them and you will also have to get your name registered for the Recruitment Drive through the Online portal that has already been set by Wipro Technologies.

The general criteria that is set by Wipro Technologies is that they want all the candidates to have at least 60% marks throughout the career.
For 10th 12th and B.Tech, a candidate who wants to get into the Campus Pool Drive needs to get 60% throughout and then the candidate will need to get 6 CGPA in your B.Tech overall.
The other factor that is important is that the candidate appearing for the drive should not be having any backlog papers in the current B.Tech Course that is being pursued.
Once a candidate fulfills all the criteria that has been set then he will have to appear for the written test and once he clears the written test he will be eligible for the next round that is the Group Discussions.
On clearing the Group Discussions only the final hurdle of the Personal Interview remains and once that round is cleared the candidate is generally provided with an offer letter by the company.

The in depth knowledge is also another factor which plays an important role during the recruitment procedure that goes on.
So your in depth knowledge in your Domain Subjects as well as your overall career marks are very important aspects which you need to focus on.
In the Personal Interview special notice is given on the depth of the Domain Knowledge a candidate possess.
Also make sure that you have good communication skills.
This is another factor that is looked at by Wipro Technologies for all the aspiring candidates.
You must also be confident during your Personal Interview.
These are in general what a candidate from the B.tech background needs to possess in order to get employed to Wipro Technologies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?