3rd March 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round of British Telecom interview? What is the procedure of this round?

Sir, I have an interview next week in British Telecom. I came to know that there is a Telephonic round in this interview. Can you tell me that what questions do they generally ask in this round and how they takes this round?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round of Teleperformance interview? What is the procedure of this round?
  2. How many rounds are there in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round?
  3. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Sasken Off-Campus Interview for Junior Engineer post?
  6. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  7. What are the quesitons asked in Aon Hewitt company interview?
  8. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Interview?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tata AIA Sales Manager recruitment interview?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HDFC Bank Sales Manager recruitment interview?
  12. What kind of Questions are being asked in Technical round and HR round by a Software Company?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-campus Interview?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Mahindra Satyam Interview for BPO process?
  15. How to prepare for HR Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Kotak Mahindra Bank Sales Manager recruitment interview?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Deloitte Off-Campus Drive?
  18. List of questions which asked in HR round? How may I know about HR round?
29th December 2022, 02:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round of British Telecom interview? What is the procedure of this round?

Questions asked in Telephonic Round of British Telecom Interview:

Some of the major questions asked earlier in Telephonic round of British Telecom interview are given below,

Name of the Company - British Telecom

>> How can you prove yourself to be a success at BT

>> Reason for choosing your university course

>> How come you are suited to this program and where you learn all the qualities or skills required

>> What kind of experience did you learn from the university

>> Tell about the BT's Values

>> Explain about the structure of BT..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?