6th March 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Technical written test of Aptean Software Engineer interview? Procedure of selection?

Please provide me the proper information as I want to know about the questions which are generally asked in Technical written test of Aptean Software Engineer Interview? Kindly tell me the selection procedure also.

29th December 2022, 04:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical written test of Aptean Software Engineer interview? Procedure of selection?

Selection process of Aptean Software Engineer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Aptean Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Aptean

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> The selection process of this recruitment consists of 3 rounds and they are mentioned below. They are,
@ Aptitude Test
@ Technical Round
@ HR Round

>> In the first round i.e., Aptitude Test, you may be asked questions on the below concepts.
* OOPS
* DSA
* Coding Questions
Coding questions may be expected on "For Loop" and on some dynamic programming and memorization related.

>> You should be familiar with all your technical concepts in order to crack both Aptitude Test as well as Technical Round. You may also be asked on SQL Queries, OOPS related questions, other technical concepts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?