6th March 2017, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the new criteria for job recruitment of electrical engineers?

What is the new criteria for job recruitment of electrical engineers? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which is followed? Who can provide me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thanks!

8th March 2017, 11:12 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the new criteria for job recruitment of electrical engineers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the new criteria for job recruitment of electrical engineers? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which is followed? Who can provide me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thanks!
The candidates with more than sixty percentage marks in electrical engineering graduation is considered for jobs in many leading companies in India. Some of the government PSUs insist on GATE score along with B.E or B.Tech Electrical Engineering for a job.

Candidates for a job have to clear the written test, technical interview and HR interview. Those with good technical knowledge and communication skills are having very good chance of getting selected as an electrical engineer in various organizations. Candidate’s aptitude skills are tested in the selection process, so you should prepare well to clear the written test.
9th March 2017, 12:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the new criteria for job recruitment of electrical engineers?

In order to get jobs in a company being an electrical engineer you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed your engineering with minimum 70% marks from a recognized college/university.

> You should not have any backlogs.

> You should have good command over English and good communication skills.

> Good behaviour is must.

> Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years, age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
10th March 2017, 06:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job for Electrical Engineers:

There is a certain criteria that is required to be followed for Electrical Engineers. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage required to be score in Graduation is 60% marks or more than that. And overall percentage required must be more than 60% marks in Academics.

>> You must be aware of knowledge related to Electrical based concepts well.
10th March 2017, 08:44 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

The candidate must meet the criteria mentioned below to become eligible for the job.
1. A valid GATE score, not more than 2 years old.
2. There should be no pending backlog.
3. A B.tech degree from a recognized university.
4. Minimum of 60 % marks.
5. Age limit is 21 to 30 years.
6. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.
7. SC/ST are also given 5 years relaxation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?