28th April 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive?

Hello,
I want to know the pattern for Tech
Mahindra Off Campus Drive?
I want to know about the pattern immediately.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the pattern of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information about Mahindra & Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? When this Off-Campus Drive will be held in Haryana?
  3. Pattern and tips to prepare for Tech Mahindra on-campus written exam?
  4. What is the new pattern of Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus Drive?
  5. How many rounds are there in Tech Mahindra off-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  6. Tips to prepare for Tech-Mahindra on-campus interview?
  7. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  9. How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in Tech Mahindra On-Campus Drive if secured 58% till 7th semester of B.E. and having a year gap?
  11. Latest placement papers for preparation of Tech Mahindra off-campus drive?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
  13. When Tech Mahindra will take Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) fresher?
  14. When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Drive for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Bangalore?
  16. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?
  17. How is the working environment in Mahindra Satyam for candidates selected through On-Campus Drive?
  18. What is the Tech Mahindra Paper Pattern?

29th April 2015, 06:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know the pattern for Tech
Mahindra Off Campus Drive?
I want to know about the pattern immediately.
Waiting for your reply.
The new pattern for Tech Mahindra Off-Campus recruitment 2014:-

Test-Section I/Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking
25 minutes 15 questions
Test-Section II/ Mathematical critical thinking and Logical reasoning
35 minutes 10 questions
Test Section III/Test of communicative English
35 minutes 40 questions

29th April 2015, 07:01 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria:

You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech / MCA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation. No standing backlogs are allowed to apply. Maximum of one year of gap in studies is allowed with valid reason only.

Pattern of Tech Mahindra:

Online Aptitude Test

Technical Interview

HR Interview

Online Aptitude Test has three selections and they are verbal ability, reasoning, quantitative aptitude and essay writing will be conducted separately. So, you have to cover these sections for online aptitude test.

Technical Interview: The question will be varies from branch to branch. If you are from computer science, then they will ask question from Java, C, C++, Data structures, Operating System, Networking and Database question. So, like that questions differs from branch to branch.

HR Interview: Introduce yourself, Why Tech Mahindra, about your college, weakness and strength, what is your aim and goals.etc.

29th April 2015, 08:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive Exam Pattern: (Selection Process)

1) Introduction Round (Personal)

2) Online Aptitude Test
* You have basic knowledge of Reasoning and Aptitude Skills
* The Level of Questions is Simple
* Good writing Skills are necessary (In Essay Writing Section if available)
* Basic Knowledge in TCP/ IP, LAN, ISP, Operating Systems

3) Voice and Accent Round
* Must have good speaking skills

4) HR Interview Round

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?