30th March 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive?

Hello everyone,
I'm having very less time to prepare
for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive.
And I am eagerly want to be selected in the same.
Please do help me how to crack it.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are there in Tech Mahindra off-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  2. How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?
  3. Tips to prepare for Tech-Mahindra on-campus interview?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive in Vishakapatnam? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  5. How can I prepare for Technical round of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Campus Interview?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
  7. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  8. Pattern and tips to prepare for Tech Mahindra on-campus written exam?
  9. How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra on-campus interview? Previous year aptitude test papers for preparation?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in Tech Mahindra On-Campus Drive if secured 58% till 7th semester of B.E. and having a year gap?
  11. Latest placement papers for preparation of Tech Mahindra off-campus drive?
  12. When Tech Mahindra will take Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) fresher?
  13. When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Drive for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Bangalore?
  15. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  16. Is Online Aptitude Test available in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  17. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  18. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
7th April 2015, 03:00 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Thank you.
Hello there,

Always remember, Practice makes the man Perfect. If you want to built a Rome in one day then it is quite impossible. So, start preparing from now on wards. And all the Questions that you will get in the company interview are the common aptitude Questions and all are basic ones. If you have studied your B.E seriously, then you will surely crack the Campus.

Hope i made Everything Clear to you.
Thanks for Posting in EALP !!
15th April 2015, 08:44 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Thank you.

Just start to prepare very hard. Study minimum of 12 hours a day just like you studied to crack IIT jEE. If you did like this then i am sure you will crack the company. Because, Mahindra will ask you the basic aptitude Questions only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?