4th March 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for getting a job in Wipro or TCS after completion of BE with 60% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I had passed BE with 60% of aggregate in ECE and i am good in programming language and in english language.will i get the job in wipro or tcs ?.and what should i take further steps to get job in these IT companies.please sujest me sir.and onemore is...is the dgree percentage really main thing to get job??

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  2. Percentage of marks required to get job in Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  3. Wipro or TCS? Which company is better for job security, salary hikes and experiance? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Guidance for job in Accenture, TCS and Wipro?
  5. What is the salary for MCA science?
  6. After completing MCA how to join the CA course?
  7. How should I get a job in company like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS? I have passed 12th science in 2nd attempt with 65% marks
  8. Should i get job in Wipro, HCL, Infosys with 2nd attempt in 12th
  9. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  10. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  11. Am I eligible for TCS and Wipro if I have less than 60% marks in 12th?
  12. What are the jobs for Civil Engineers in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys
  13. Job opportunities in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for M.Sc(Physics) postgraduate?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for getting job in Tech Mahindra, Birla softy, Wipro, Infosys and TCS? I've secured 71% marks in 10th, 76% marks in 12th and 63% marks in B.Tech
  15. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  16. How to get Software Developer job after BCA degree completion?
  17. After finishing ECE how to get good jobs like WIPRO, TCS?
  18. What can I do after B.Tech in ECE?
5th March 2016, 12:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for getting a job in Wipro or TCS after completion of BE with 60% marks?

You can definitely get a job in Wipro or TCS if you prepare well for their recruitment drive. However, Wipro has raised the eligibility criteria to 65% for certain colleges and off-campus recruitment drives. Hence with a percentage of 60% you will not be eligible. But there is nothing to worry as it still recruits with 60% in various colleges and you can go for TCS. Degree percentage is one of the mandatory clause in eligibility criteria. You can get employment opportunity through :-

- Off-campus recruitment drives
- Walk-ins on the basis of referrals from its employees.
- Third party consultancies like Aspiring Minds, E-Litmus, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?