15th February 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the process to follow for getting a job via non campus placement? Is it possible to get the job in MNC without campus placement?

What is the process to follow for getting a job via non campus placement? Is it possible to get the job in MNC without campus placement? Can someone please provide me the answer on this as soon as possible as I need to get the job soon?

15th February 2016, 09:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process to follow for getting a job via non campus placement? Is it possible to get the job in MNC without campus placement?

Yes, it is possible to get job in MNC even without on-campus placement opportunities. You can get a job in the private sector companies especially the ones by :-

- Appearing in the various off-campus recruitment drives conducted by different companies.
- Uploading your profile in the leading job portals through which you can get opportunities in various MNCs.
- Take referral from the employees working in various MNCs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?