14th June 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

What all preparation is required for getting a job in campus placement?

What all preparation is required for getting a job in campus placement? Can someone please provide me the complete information which I need to follow up to ensure that I will get the job in some private companies after I complete my college.

14th June 2015, 06:17 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: What all preparation is required for getting a job in campus placement?

Generally campus interview consist Aptitude, Group Discussion, HR Interview and Technical Interview.

Following are skills during Interview:

Your Mind Set

Your Presence of Mind

Your presentation

Analytical Ability

Confidence

Communication Skills

Strong on all these skills before Interview.
14th June 2015, 07:06 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all preparation is required for getting a job in campus placement?

After completion of your graduation or at the time of Final year you can attend for Campus Placements. If Your colleges provides the placement then no problem otherwise you can register for Placement through Off campus.

Coming to the preparation wise, there is no separate preparation needed if you are a wise person. But you need to have some skills which you are going to behaves in Interview or the entire selection process.

1.Technical skills

2.Communication Skills

3.Soft Skills

4.Most important one is Attitude.

If you have acquire at the time of graduation then you will be a person in the recruitment process.

And one more thing you must remember that you need to have a look on the company profile for further information.
15th June 2015, 01:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Preparations needed for getting a job in campus placement :-

- First of all get a pair of formal dress for yourself along with formal footwear.
- Make sure you have a file to carry all your documents and have a proper haircut.
- Then you need to practice general aptitude and logical reasoning questions.
- Work upon your english to score good in the verbal ability section.
- Study your domain fundamentals and keep two -three subjects as your strong point.
- Make sure you know your training, internship or project whichever you had undertaken very well.
- Work upon your communication skill since this is of prime importance.
- Keep a positive and humble attitude with confidence in yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?