23rd December 2011, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of getting Off-shore Jobs in Merchant Navy being a candidate of going to complete Graduation in Statistics this year? Where can I use my degree of B.Sc in Statistics?

I'l be completing my graduation in statistics this year. Is there any scope of getting off-shore jobs in merchant navy,Where i cn use my degree?

20th May 2020, 07:08 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Is there any scope of getting Off-shore Jobs in Merchant Navy being a candidate of going to complete Graduation in Statistics this year? Where can I use my degree of B.Sc in Statistics?

For applying Merchant Navy positions any graduation is eligible and 12th passed with 75 percentage of marks with main subjects PCM is necessary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?