4th November 2015, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Best Diploma course related to Banking for 12th Commerce student?

Hi Sir,
I want to do Diploma course in Banking. Kindly tell me which is the best Diploma course for Banking after 12th Commerce? Please help me to find out.

26th November 2015, 12:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Diploma course related to Banking for 12th Commerce student?

Best Diploma Courses available related to Banking for 12th Commerce Candidates:

>> Diploma in Banking Services
>> Diploma Course in Finance and Banking
>> Certificate Course in Banking
>> Certificate Course in Banking and Financing
>> Bachelor of Commerce in Banking Management
>> Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Financial Management
>> Post Graduate Diploma in Bank Management

There are several specializations in Diploma in Banking courses to do after successful completion of 12th Class in Commerce field. You may go for several streams in Diploma viz. Risk Management, Capital Markets, Derivatives, Investments, Insurance, Fixed Income Securities, Portfolio and Security Analysis and Commodities Market.

Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Maharashtra; TKW's Institute of Banking and Finance, Delhi; Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Mumbai; Shivaji University offers this Diploma in Banking and Finance course in India.
15th January 2017, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Diploma course related to Banking for 12th Commerce student?

I have completed 1st year in b.com and i am interested in banking what should i do now to become a bank employee or a manager??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?