27th March 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Banking Sector without studying Mathematics in 12th Commerce?

Respected Sir,
If I does not get Commerce with Mathematics
in my 12th standard then I can go in Banking sector or not?
Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards-

28th March 2015, 10:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Banking Sector without studying Mathematics in 12th Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
With Regards-
No, 12th standard candidates are not eligible for Banking sector jobs.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be 20 to 30 years.
29th March 2015, 02:33 PM
unique99

Default Re: Can I get job in Banking Sector without studying Mathematics in 12th Commerce?

To get the PSU bank job there is no need of having Math or any subject as a mandatory.

Any HS(12th) passed or any graduate from the recognized board/university respectively can write Common written online examination conducted by IBPS/SBI.

Eligibility:If you complete 12th standard having 60% marks then you are eligible for SBI clerk exm.

If you complete Graduate degree from the recognized University in any discipline then you are eligible for SBI/IBPS clerk/PO online CWE.

So that you can proceed as per above guideline and watch notifications given time to tme by the respective authrity. www.sbi.co.in www.ibps.in
29th March 2015, 04:00 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
With Regards-
To apply for Banking examination, you need to complete your graduation in any discipline. Any candidate can appear for competitive examinations as per the eligibility mentioned in the notification. But for all the bank examinations, you need to be graduate first.

If you have not choose maths in your 12th standard then its not a big issue. Because in competitive examination, questions in maths are mostly asked from 8th, 9th standards. General maths will be asked in banking examinations like IBPS. After completing your intermediate examination, you can easily prepare for quantitative section.

If you have not chosen maths in your intermediate, then better to join some good coaching institute, they will guide you accordingly and prepared you for upcoming competitive examinations.

In IBPS examination or any other banking examination, you will get questions from Average, Percentage, profit & loss, Number series, Decimals, fractions, Calculative questions like BOADMAS, problem if trains, problem of boats, Square, cube, Ratio & proportion, Partnership, Simple Interest, Compound Interest and Time & work.

If you really interested in upcoming competitive examinations, then better to prepare for the above mentioned topics. For SSC Examination, please prepare for H.C.F, L.C.M, Mensuration, algebra etc.

Bank examinations are not easy in now a days, as you know that all the bank examinations is conducted by IBPS through online mode, only those will get success who is good in attempting questions in the available time. In the online examination speed of aspirant and accuracy matters a lot.

Please concentrate properly in each individual sections i.e. Reasoning, English, Quantitative aptitude, Computer awareness, General Awareness.

Because in bank examination or any other competitive exams, you have to pass in individual sections along with combined scores. To get a government job now a days is not an easy task. Only those who performed well in written test will easily get government job.
31st March 2015, 10:48 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

You can go in banking sector there is no such criteria.
First you have done graduation then you have to pass an exam conducted by IBPS after clearing that exam you can go in banking sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?