31st October 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a software engineer after passing 12th class?

I am in 11th non-med. my aim is to become a software engineer so please
tell me what i do............... Can you please tell me the procedure and the steps which I have to follow? It will be really helpful if you can give me the complete information soon. Thank you!

31st October 2016, 10:20 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a software engineer after passing 12th class?

To become a software Engineer, the best course I would suggest you to go with is going for B.Tech/ B.E. After completion of this Bachelor of Technology of Bachelor of Engineering course, you can then become a software engineer. For this you are required to appear in Central or state wise Engineering Entrance Examination. After scoring good marks and rank you will be given a seat in good college. I request you to get command over Programming languages in order to get selected finally.
31st October 2016, 10:56 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: What should I do to become a software engineer after passing 12th class?

First you need to complete 12th class with better marks after that based up on your family capable of your studies you can study degree or engineering decide that.

*If you continue in degree means there are some valuable courses like B.Sc (Computer Science), BCA .
*If you continue your studies by engineering means you need to choose IT,CSC,

If you choose any one sector in the above you can surely become a Software Engineer.
31st October 2016, 11:43 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

For being an software engineer, one needs to have the following qualifications-

B.Tech(I.T/C.S) or

BCA and MCA

Join NIIT for GNIIT course which is equivalent to the qualification for software engineer

All these qualification makes one eligible to get into the I.T sector easily in any of the fields i.e., hardware or software.
1st November 2016, 07:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to see you having a definite aim in life and your desire of working hard to achieve it. You can definitely become a software engineer after completion of your 10+2. You need to pursue B.E / B.Tech course in the field of computer science engineering/Information Technology to become a good software engineer. You need to appear in the engineering entrance exams and score well to get admission in the engineering institutes. The better you score , the stronger are your chances of admission in leading institutes of the country.
1st November 2016, 01:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should complete your 12th standard from a recognized board and after completion of your course, you will have to appear for JEE(Main) examination and try to score well in it in order to get admission in top college to pursue with your course.

In the mean time I would suggest you to gain some knowledge of coding and other software knowledge, for that you can get admission in Java, C+, C++, advanced java, etc courses and gain knowledge, which will definitely help you in future to avail good job post in companies and with good salary package.
1st November 2016, 07:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you want to become a software engineer, so you should complete your 12th standard in science stream with mathematics as a compulsory subject. After completing 12th standard with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board you have to get admission in a college to pursue bachelor's degree in computer science/ software engineering. After completing your bachelor's degree you can also opt for master's degree to get a better opportunity in future. After your 12th you can pursue BCA and after completing that you can further go for MCA and higher studies.

So, if you complete the above mentioned courses with minimum 60% marks, then you can surely become a software engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?