4th November 2015, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

What Diploma course should I do to become a Software Engineer?

Hello Sir,
I am Vivek Chaudhary and my question is, I want to become a Software Engineer. Now I am in class 12th. I want to do best course for becoming Software Engineer so please tell me what Diploma course I should do for this? Waiting for your reply.

14th November 2015, 11:31 AM
singla420

Default Re: What Diploma course should I do to become a Software Engineer?

Yes for becoming a software engineer you can select two stream which are approximate same subjects and also having same job opportunity.

1. CS ( Computer Science ).
2. IT ( Information Technology ).

And in these stream you can be a software engineer. But for that mainly focus on programming languages.
14th November 2015, 09:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for diploma in the following fields to become a software engineer.

- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Science Engineering

However, only diploma course will not help you in becoming a good software engineer. You need to pursue B.Tech/B.E since most of the software companies recruit degree graduates rather than diploma candidates for software engineer post. Moreover you can get better salary if you pursue graduation.
3rd August 2021, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir as a arts students is there possibility to take software engineering after completion of diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?