8th July 2016, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a software engineer in future after completion of 12th standard?

I am in 11th non-med. my aim is to become a software engineer so plzs tell me what i do...............? Can you please answer me on this as soon as possible and let me know what should be done next? It will be helpful if you can provide me the suggestions.

9th July 2016, 11:57 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a software engineer in future after completion of 12th standard?

To become a Software Engineering in future after completion of your 12th standard, you have to pursue your higher studies in B.E / B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology) course. In these courses, you will learn about coding, how to write program, etc.,. After completion of your B.E/ B.Tech (CSE/ IT) course with good communication skills and programming languages, you can get job as a Software Engineer in top companies.
9th July 2016, 01:22 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: What should I do to become a software engineer in future after completion of 12th standard?

->After passing your 12th class you have many options in computer sector to become a software engineer.

->You can opt for B.Tech/B.E in Information Technology or Computer Science and Engineering. Computer Engineers have a plenty of options to work as software engineers in various IT companies.

->You can also opt for Bachelor of Computer Applications(BCA). It is nearly equivalent to B.Tech/B.E in Information Technology.
9th July 2016, 08:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested to become Software Engineer then you have to complete your 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics with at least 60% marks from recognised board. Then you have to qualify the JEE examination and after scoring good rank you have to qualify JEE Advanced get admission in top engineering IITs of India.
If you will not be able to get admission in top colleges then you can also go for management quota seats. Once you qualify the entrance exam you will have to choose your field in which you are interested but it is totally depends on the rank you have scored.
9th July 2016, 09:54 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

You need to do diploma in computer science to become a software engineer in future after completion of 12th.

You can get job after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering in following fields:-

->>Computer Hardware Industry

->>Computer Service Industry

->>Web Designing and publishing

->>Electronics and Communication Industries

->>Networking and maintenance industries

->>Consultancy Services

->>Software Development Industries.
9th July 2016, 10:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 11th non-med. my aim is to become a software engineer so plzs tell me what i do...............? Can you please answer me on this as soon as possible and let me know what should be done next? It will be helpful if you can provide me the suggestions.
You should study B.E or B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology. You should choose best college which will be helpful for your future. You should complete B.Tech or B.E with distinction score to get a job in top IT companies. This is one of the best options; the next option is to study BCA or B.Sc Computer Science. After completing the degree you should choose MCA. You should score very good marks in the graduation and post graduation to get placed in top companies.
28th August 2019, 06:34 AM
Unregistered

My son has passed 12th, class with 95% marks. What test he should do to take the admission in Computer Engineering at CANADA.

I shall be thankful to you.

Ranvir Singh.
Cell no:608-770-4571.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?