2nd January 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a core job after completion of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics engineering with 72 percentage?

Sir/Mam, I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics engineering with 72% in academic year. I want to do job in core. So, what should I do to get core job. Please help me. It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get core job in electrical engineering with 56 percentage marks in 10th standard? -- [New]
  2. Will there be problem of getting core companies job if my 10th and 12th marks percentage is less?
  3. Studying B.Tech in ECE and scored 57% : Can I get a job in a core company?
  4. What are the steps to be followed to get a job in Electrical and Electronics core companies?
  5. Procedure to get a core electrical industry job with 75.8 percentage marks in electrical engineering?
  6. How to get a job in core companies in Chennai after completion of B.E Electrical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in core companies after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  8. How to get core Electrical job?
  9. List of core electrical company jobs for freshers
  10. How can we get core electronics job after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication course?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get core job in electrical department?
  12. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which job is good when compared to electrical core and software job?
  14. Is there any reference available to apply for core electrical jobs after completion of B.Tech Electrical?
  15. How to get a job in core industry? I am an electrical and electronics engineering fresher
  16. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  17. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  18. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
5th January 2017, 05:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a core job after completion of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics engineering with 72 percentage?

As you have secured 72% marks in B.Tech, I am sure you are certainly eligible to get job in Core sector of ECE field. In general, the minimum percentage that is required in order to get job in Core companies is 60% marks. Yes, you must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics. As you are done B.Tech with 72% marks which are more than what is required, I am sure you are certainly eligible to get job in core sector.

Besides this percentage criteria, you are required to get good command over some other courses to get job. You need to get good command over Power Electronics, Electronic Circuits, Digital Electronics, VLSI, Computer Architecture, Control Systems and Signals. Some of the top core companies offering jobs are ECIL, Nokia, CISCO, Texas Instruments, Samsung, LG Electronics, IBM, Toshiba, Sony and AMD companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?