10th May 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job easily in any electronics core company?

I would like to know about the steps that i should take to be placed in a top company. What should I do to get a job easily in any electronics core company?Can you please provide me your suggestions and tips to be followed for me to get the job? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a job in Core Company after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  4. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
  5. Can I get a job in core company of electronics and communication after scoring 52.03%?
  6. Can I get a job in Electronics core companies with aggregate of 56% in B.Tech?
  7. How to get placed in core company with atleast 15,000 salary?
  8. Can I get a job in core company after securing less than 60% in B.Tech?
  9. Migration from IT company to core company?
  10. Can I get Job in Core Companies for Electronics in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured 65% in M.Sc Electronics?
  11. What kind of job will I get after doing 2nd year electronics and communication engineering
  12. How to get a job in a Core Company? What are the requirements and how should one prepare?
  13. How to get a job in core company after passing ECE pre final year?
  14. List of Electrical Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and looking for Job in core Electronics Company?
  15. What is the difference between core company and software company in work environment? How much is the salary?
  16. Jobs in core companies for Electronics and instrumentation student passing out this year with 81.37% marks? Exam dates and minimum requirements?
  17. What to do to get a core job in electronics/semiconductor companies? Should I drop and prepare for PSU or join TCS?
  18. How to join a core company while working with cognizant?
11th May 2015, 01:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job easily in any electronics core company?

Steps to take for getting job in an electronics company :-

- There are many companies in this field but the main requirement in any of them is - you should have adequate knowledge both theoretical and practical of your domain.
- Most of the candidates have adequate theoretical knowledge but lack practical knowledge. SO you should have or gain enough practical knowledge before applying.
- In private sector, companies recruit mostly through written test followed by interviews while in government sector, GATE is an important medium. SO appear in GATE and aim to score high marks. Preparation of GATE will also help in the written tests of other electronics companies especially in the private sector.
- You should have some extra professional training under your belt preferably Embedded System or VLSI.
- You should apply properly in various companies so that you can have a good number of options and improve yourself as you appear in each company.
11th May 2015, 02:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job easily in any electronics core company?

Procedure to avail government jobs easily in Electronic Core Company:

First of all always remember as much theoretical and well as practical knowledge as possible as in today's world, most of the companies mostly look in for practical knowledge inside a candidate rather than theoretical knowledge.

If you want to go for jobs in private sector than you need to make yourself quite strong in written tests like Aptitudes and all as clearing the written test round is the primary stage in most of the reputed companies.

However for jobs in government sectors I would suggest you to opt for GATE examination as after clearing it with good score, you will however be eligible for most of jobs in Electronics Core company in government sector.

NOTE: It would be much better for you if you have done some training in Electronics company as it would count a lot in your CV and at the time of Interview and if not than I would suggest you to kindly get yourself enrolled in any Company for Intern ship program.
12th May 2015, 02:04 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: What should I do to get a job easily in any electronics core company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the steps that i should take to be placed in a top company. What should I do to get a job easily in any electronics core company?Can you please provide me your suggestions and tips to be followed for me to get the job? Thanks!

There is no any step for Shortcut, you have to work hard to get placed in the giant companies like Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Apple and Amazon. For the Electronics core company you have to adopt the company Strategy and have to study in that PAarticulr way only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?