8th July 2016, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job instantly after completion of SAP course?

i completed my BTECH in 2014 passedout in ECE dept.
while i'm doing small job .
how i get instant job in software,if i do a SAP course its usefull for me?

i want to know about fee structure and indetails?
iwant to know about where i have to join this course while getting compulsory 100% job for i have to know course fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Will SAP course help me to get a good job? What are the qualifications required to be eligible to do SAP?
  2. Will the SAP course help me in getting a good job? Qualifications required to be eligible for SAP?
  3. Can I apply for SAP programming course after completion of diploma? Will it help for my future to get a job?
  4. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  5. Can I do SAP training while doing B.Com course in parallel? -- [New]
  6. Having knowledge of SAP SD can I get job as SAP SD Consultant?
  7. How SAP Training course is beneficial for Instrumentation Engineer? Job opportunities for SAP candidate?
  8. Can I get job if pursuing SAP Training being a B.Com graduate?
  9. After completion of SAP course in ABAP module where can I have more openings?
  10. Does it wroth doing a short term course after ECE or SAP is better?
  11. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to get Job instantly?
  13. How much salary I can get after completion of SAP course being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computers?
  14. What is SAP? What is the eligibility required? What is the fee structure?
  15. Can I get a better job after completing SAP course?
  16. What are the benefits of joining SAP? Duration and eligibility criteria of SAP course?
  17. How to do civil engineering oriented courses like Project management, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying , Planning or any other Special courses?
  18. Am I eligible for SAP course after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure, duration and the benefits of SAP?
11th July 2016, 01:54 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What should I do to get a job instantly after completion of SAP course?

SAP course is a very good course and it has bright future so if you do a SAP course then it will be a very good for you as well as for your future too.

So better to go for the training or some course for the SAP so that when you are asked some questions related to the SAP you can answer them.

And TCS is the bigger recruiter for the SAP candidates.
For job course institute you have to find in your local areas as there are many fake institute also. SO beware of these institutes.
If you are going to pay money then you have to check for the quality of the course and the teacher also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?