8th July 2016, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to have a career in Software testing after completion of B.Com course?

I am a B.Com student. having 1 year 8 months of experience in non IT job. Can i do my career in software testing? What should I do basically for this? Can you please let me know all the steps which I have to follow to ensure that I will get the job? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job after completion of software testing with 59.4% marks?
  2. How to pursue a career in software testing after passing B.Com?
  3. How to proceed after completing B.Tech?
  4. Which course should I do after doing 2 months course in Software Testing so that I could pursue my career in Testing field? Do I need to do MCA, MSc IT?
  5. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  6. Which is the best center for software testing course? Best center for software testing course? I have completed B.E(CS)
  7. Which one to select between software development or software testing after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  8. How to do MCA from IGNOU? I have done software testing course
  9. Best college for MTech in INDIA for ELECTRICAL -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of eligible software companies to apply after completion of MCA with 80 percentage marks?
  11. I am interested in the field of research in space science and technology : Which is the right course for me?
  12. List of companies for software testing in Mumbai?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  14. What should I do to join in Mechanical field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in CSE and working in Hardware & Networking department of Hero Motors?
  15. Job description details of Software Quality Assurance Engineers in Amiti Software Technologies?
  16. What to do next after joining TCS in testing domain right after completion of B.Sc Botany graduation to be successful in career?
  17. Latest software testing questions and answers?
  18. Which course should I pursue between MCA and MSc Physics? I have done BSc Hons Physics
11th July 2016, 01:06 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Am I eligible to have a career in Software testing after completion of B.Com course?

I will suggest you to complete your M.Com first and then join a coaching for Testing where you will be taught different kind of testing and then you can apply for the job.
This is as simple as BE.

You will be taught various Testing course like:

1. Manual testing.
2. Penetration testing.
3. Load Testing.

And many more like this. SO, just go for the course and then try to upload your resume for the same.
You will start receiving calls from the employer.
11th July 2016, 03:43 PM
january2016

Default Re: Am I eligible to have a career in Software testing after completion of B.Com course?

Being a NON-IT resource it is difficult to get IT job. But it is not impossible. Since, while applying for the technical job they will ask you of your previous job and if you will say NON-IT then they will ask you a lot many questions related to this and if you are able to satisfy them easily then you are inside the company.

So, first of all you go for IT job training course like:

JAVA
Testing
PHP
Web Development.

And after getting all this course done you can now apply to any of the IT company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?