29th September 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

What are the tips to follow to prepare well for the company interviews?

i m 3rd yr BE student.... i hv opted for computer science....how can i improve my vocabulary,communication skills so dat i can get placed in a very gud company....wat al preparatons shud i do to get placed in google..wat al qualifications do they ask for???
n wat all courses may help me to get palced in any good company....
i m avg scoring student..wat al shud i do before the interview..pls giv me tips wich may help me in that...
thank u for replyng fo my previous question..it helped me..thanks a lot

30th September 2015, 09:31 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: What are the tips to follow to prepare well for the company interviews?

Hello,

I can understand your shortcoming. These days it is very important to be articulate in order to exchange proper communication skills with the interviewer, otherwise they wont be much interested in you. Even if you have good skills, that wont be properly recognised if you fail to express yourself properly. In order to improve vocabulary, you first need to strengthen your english skills. If you cant speak English properly, then it is better if you join some English classes to improve it. Regular reading of english news paper, magazines, on a regular basis will help you to improve your english vocabulary. Also keep a good dictionary, as it would be handy for you.
30th September 2015, 09:50 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the tips to follow to prepare well for the company interviews?

Definitely we will provide you all the useful information required to get selected in job. And one thing I must any candidate who wants to selected in Software company should have some skills not only Communicational skills and Programming Knowledge. You must also know that whether you have good soft skills or not.

Then you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria of certain company and should have knowledge on programming languages .

<> C,C++, JAVA, ORACKLE, DATA BASE MANAGEMENT etc.

To get communication skills you need to do some hard work by reading news papers, Novels, watching English debate channels.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?