29th September 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get jobs in software companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in inter?

Hai,

May i know if degree, 10th and inter percentages are less than 60% and in MCA with 80% than is there any chance of getting job in software companies. What would be the eligibility criteria they will look for? Can someone please guide me on the same?

30th September 2015, 09:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get jobs in software companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in inter?

Not like that some companies recruiting the candidates who have secured less than 60% of marks. But now a days most of the companies put almost eligibility criteria. So that is the reason why lot of candidate who have less than 60% not selected in campus Interview.

So you need to acquire maximum knowledge then you will have a chance to get easily recruited in those companies.

And also you need to get good communication skills both verbal and Non verbal and also do a work on Attitude. Since it will create major issue for selection.
30th September 2015, 09:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get jobs in software companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in inter?

It will be difficult for you to get jobs in the software companies with percentage below 60 in your tenth and intermediate. This is because most of the software companies are private sector companies and have the eligibility criteria as- one should have 60% or more in the entire career which means 60% or above in 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation. However, there is nothing to get disheartened. There are some companies who do not have such criteria and merely go for talent like Google, MuSigma, etc. You should prepare and apply for such companies.
1st October 2015, 12:46 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai,

May i know if degree, 10th and inter percentages are less than 60% and in MCA with 80% than is there any chance of getting job in software companies. What would be the eligibility criteria they will look for? Can someone please guide me on the same?
Yeah you can get a job even if you have low percentages in your 10th,12th and UG degree with 60%. If you are interested in joining in a software company no matter how big or small it is then there is no problem. But if you have in mind of joining in big MNC's then there will be a problem with your qualification.

The reason behind it is that you don't have a consistency of marks. The big MNC's companies have a eligibility criteria that candidate appearing should have completed a 10th,12th and respected UG and PG with at least 60% aggregate in order to be eligible.

But there are certain big MNC's which also prefer 50-55% throughout your academics, you can also apply for them. But major of the big MNC's prefer above 60%. Apart from that there are many developing companies which depends on pure talent you can apply for them based on the vacancy of the post and attend interview's.
1st October 2015, 01:06 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to get job in software companies if secured less than 60% marks in Inter.

Eligibility Criteria :
Candidate must have passed 10th, 12th and graduation with more than 50% marks from any recognised institution.
Candidate must not have more than 1 year gap between his/her studies.
Candidate must not have any live backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?