4th August 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

When Accenture will conduct Pool Campus in Bangalore for B.Tech candidate?

Sir,
I want to know when exactly will Accenture make Pool Campus for B.Tech candidates in Bangalore? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  2. When and where is the Accenture off-campus placement going to happen in Bangalore?
  3. How Accenture recruits MCA fresher through Pool Campus?
  4. What is the pattern of Accenture Pool Campus Drive?
  5. When is TCS going to conduct Pool Campus in Bangalore?
  6. Eligibility to attend Accenture Pool Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  7. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog? -- [New]
  8. Should I prepare for Accenture On-Campus Interview instead of visiting JIIT, Noida for S&P Capital IQ Pool Campus Interview?
  9. When Accenture will take Off-Campus interview in Maharashtra for B.Tech fresher?
  10. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  11. When and Where TCS will conduct Pool Campus Drive in Lucknow?
  12. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  13. When Accenture will take off-campus interview in Chennai for B.Tech student?
  14. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  15. Is Pool Campus offered in Lovely Professional University for MBA candidate? List of companies visiting for pool campus in LPU?
  16. When and where Accenture going to conduct off campus placement for previous year pass outs?
  17. Does Accenture consider 10th marks for recruiting B.Tech freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
5th August 2015, 10:00 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: When Accenture will conduct Pool Campus in Bangalore for B.Tech candidate?

Accenture is one of the top most companies in India and they have a worldwide operations in different sectors. So, they recruit the candidates depending upon the requirements. The recruitment will be conducted throughout the country. Sometimes, they recruit the candidates based on the business requirements and demand of the place. Normally, Accenture will conduct off interview in Bangalore twice in a year.

Eligibility Criteria:

-You should have completed B.E/B.Tech/MCA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate throughout their career.
5th August 2015, 11:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Accenture will conduct Pool Campus in Bangalore for B.Tech candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know when exactly will Accenture make Pool Campus for B.Tech candidates in Bangalore? Please let me know as soon as possible.
Accenture pool campus in Bangalore has already over so you can wait for next notification.

Accenture is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture is,

Accenture= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?