14th March 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

When will I receive my call letter of being selected in auto-tech?

respcted sir ,i shivaji kademani from belgaum .i selected in bijapur rally for auto tech ,GTI ,iafP SO MY NAME APPering on waitlist .when my call had come for e nroment in IAF

24th July 2022, 11:52 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: When will I receive my call letter of being selected in auto-tech?

GETTING CALL LETTER IF YOU SELECTED IN BIJAPUR RALLY FOR AUTO-TECH :

Usually it*will take approximately 6 months to 1 year of time to give out the call letter and in case if it is taking more than that time then it's better to contact them by adopting the various ways which are explained below :

1) First of you need to write a mail to the HR concern who sent you the congratulation mail when you got selected in AUTO-TECH ,GTI etc and ask them for the valid reason and time it would take more for them to call you.

2) Then find out someone in your friends who is working in auto-tech already and ask them to contact the HR concern to find out the information on the same.

3) Try to meet them in person if none of the above works out as you cannot waste your time anymore if you are waiting for around 1 year now. It's better that you start applying for jobs elsewhere and if incase you get the job then better to join over there rather than waiting.

All the Best !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?