20th April 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

When I will get my Offer Letter if selected last week in Wipro?

Dear Friends,
Last week I have finished my all rounds in Wipro On-Campus Drive. And next day they called me and said that I am selected and shortly I will get call for the offer letter. But till now I haven't get any Offer Letter. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Why I am not getting my Offer Letter if selected in Wipro Campus Drive?
  2. When I will get the Offer Letter if got selected in Wipro?
  3. When I will get my offer letter? I have got selected in Wipro campus recruitment. Its been 2 months after the recruitment process, I have not received my offer letter yet
  4. When I will get my Call Letter if selected in Wipro Tech/VLSI?
  5. When Wipro Technologies will offer Call Letter if selected through on-campus interview?
  6. How may I get my WIPRO appointment letter? I have selected in WIPRO but till now I have not received my offer letter. What should I do?
  7. Will recession affect my job offer in Wipro?
  8. What to do after receiving WASE offer letter? what's the procedure?
  9. When I will get my joining letter if selected in Wipro Wista?
  10. When will I receive the Call Letter from wipro if got selected for Wipro WASE program?
  11. When will I receive my WIPRO offer letter?
  12. When I will get my Joining Letter if selected in Wipro Tech about a month ago?
  13. What to do if I am selected for HR Interview but did not receive any notification from Wipro?
  14. When will I receive my Wipro call letter? How to know whether I am selected in HR interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When I have to join Wipro Infotech if got the offer letter? Whether Wipro Infotech conduct Jump Start like Wipro Technologies?
  16. When will Wipro WIMS send offer letters to eligible candidates for interviews? Will it come by post or mail?
  17. Whether a candidate is eligible to get job if selected in Wipro WASE but had a backlog in B.Tech?
  18. When I will get my Call Letter if selected for Wipro WASE program?
21st April 2016, 09:27 PM
january2016

Default Re: When I will get my Offer Letter if selected last week in Wipro?

If this has been with you then you must wait maximum for 1 month as wipro takes somewhat long procedure to do all the documentation formalities. Since, they have confirmed you it means be sure to receive the job letter but it depends on their work procedure that whom they will send the letter first as there must be a large number of candidates got selected for the same profile or the project.

So, just wait for sometime.
22nd April 2016, 02:14 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Dear Friends

First of all congratulations!! For selected in the MNC Wipro, In the campus drive you got your selection this is the best way for you and all of us. Sometimes they are giving offer letter hand to hand but many times it take upto 30 days time period. But as you told us that you have received calls from wipro about confirmation then I hope you will get it soon. So be continuing touch with your email ID or courier service. If after 30 days you are not able to get it then contact to wipro.
22nd April 2016, 03:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There is no need to worry if you have not received the offer letter yet. There are many internal formalities undertaken before issuing offer letter. Hence it will take time. Usually Wipro dispatches offer letter after 2-3 months. SO, you need to have patience and wait, moreover, it is also driven by business needs. They will be sending offer letters in batches so, you need to have patience and wait for few months till your turn comes. Till the you can brush up your knowledge as well as try in other companies.
7th June 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I was selected in wipro technologies on 21st may 2016 at Wipro company itself. It was walkin, I cleared all 3 rounds and the contact person HR discussed about the offer to me. The package and allowances and all that stuff. But they didn't provide me any offer letter. The HR told me while leaving that i will get an email regarding my offer and documents verification soon. Its 16th day and nothing i received. Even i don't have any contact details of the HR. What Should i do. When shall i expect to get offer from them.
4th March 2017, 12:18 PM
srividhya sheenivasan

I am srividhya sheenivasan completed M.Sc (cs) 2016 passed out. I got selected in Wipro Technologies in Jan 6th,2016 and i received appointment letter as on Apr 2016. Till now i didn't get date of joining. could you tell me my date of joining? please.
5th June 2019, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I got selected in wipro for the wilp program. I got the call on 22 may from the college where the exam and interview were taken that I'm selected and I will get my mail with in a week but still I haven't get anything. Can anyone tell me how much time wipro will take to send the mail
4th September 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

My last working day is in 8 days,so how much days wipro take to release offer letter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?