21st July 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

When the fresher drive for MCA at Capgemini, Bangalore will be held?

Hello sir, I have completed MCA from Bangalore. Please let me know the details about fresher drive for MCA at Capgemini, Bangalore. When it is going to held?

30th July 2016, 04:26 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: When the fresher drive for MCA at Capgemini, Bangalore will be held?

One news i would like to update you with is, Capgemini has taken over IGate.
So, now Capgemini as well as IGate both comes under one roof. So, this is a great news for any of the aspirant who is is aspiring for either capgemini or IGate.

Being a fresher capgemini will hire you from the college itself so, you don't have to take more load over you.

And one more thing you can do is that, if you have any person working in capgemini then you can use his/her reference to get into the capgemini interview.
At least you will be able to get a wild card entry for the capgeminin campus interview.
31st July 2016, 09:48 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: When the fresher drive for MCA at Capgemini, Bangalore will be held?

Right now there are a lot of drives for MCA fresher's as compared to B.E/B.tech fresher.

For capgemini the drive of capgemini is going to be scheduled in the month of September end, October beginning and November End.

So, these are the three slots in which capgemini will recruit the MCA fresher.

Apart from capgemini Syntel is also hiring MCA fresher. So, you can apply for the Syntel too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?