21st April 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Which is better to join among Accenture and Capgemini to start career in IT sector?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a fresher and got job in both Accenture and Capgemini in same domain Testing. Accenture is giving me salary more than Capgemini. I am confused between these 2 companies. Can anyone help me to guide to select the best one to start my career in IT?

Related Questions:
  1. In which company I can get low work pressure between Capgemini and Accenture? Where I can get good C language training? Possibility to migrate from Accenture to Capgemini?
  2. Whether the career prospect of Accenture is beneficial for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  3. Which company is better to start a career among Capgemini and MAQ Software?
  4. Which company to choose between Cognizant and Capgemini having 7 years experience?
  5. Is it good to start a career with Accenture? Posts available for ECE student?
  6. Eligibility to join if selected in Capgemini but having backlog in Final Semester?
  7. Which company is best among Capgemini and Cognizant for Mechanical Engineer?
  8. Am I eligible to get job in Accenture, Capgemini and Cognizant if dropped 2 years after 12th being a B.E. final year student? -- [New]
  9. Previous year Capgemini placement papers?
  10. Capegemini aptitude test sample question papers
  11. Which is the best company among Infosys, Accenture, HCL, TCS and Wipro for a Fresher to start career? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I prepare for Accenture off-campus interview being a BCA 5th semester student?
  13. Accenture eligibility criteria for freshers?
  14. Is one year gap between 11th and 12th standard allowed in CAPGEMINI?
  15. Where should I join between TCS, Mindtree and Accenture through placement?
  16. Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?
  17. What kind of job I will get if placed in Capgemini being an Electrical Engineer?
  18. Can we become a software engineer after completion of B.Tech in chemical engineering
23rd April 2016, 01:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to join among Accenture and Capgemini to start career in IT sector?

Both Accenture and Capgemini are very good companies and are excellent places to start career in IT sector. However, it is advised to go for Accenture due to the below reasons.

- Work culture is better in Accenture.
- Growth opportunities are better in Accenture.
- Accenture has a better client base.
- Accenture offers good perks, extra allowances and even a better package.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?