10th February 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

When I will get the Offer Letter if got selected in Wipro?

hi frnds
i want to know the time that wipro
take to send offer letter .
they have send me the reference id to mee..
im eagerly waiting for the cal letter from wipro

Related Questions:
  1. When I will get my offer letter? I have got selected in Wipro campus recruitment. Its been 2 months after the recruitment process, I have not received my offer letter yet
  2. When I will get my Call Letter if selected in Wipro Tech/VLSI?
  3. When Wipro Technologies will offer Call Letter if selected through on-campus interview?
  4. How may I get my WIPRO appointment letter? I have selected in WIPRO but till now I have not received my offer letter. What should I do?
  5. Will recession affect my job offer in Wipro?
  6. What to do after receiving WASE offer letter? what's the procedure?
  7. When I will get my joining letter if selected in Wipro Wista?
  8. When will I receive my WIPRO offer letter?
  9. What to do if I am selected for HR Interview but did not receive any notification from Wipro?
  10. When will I receive my Wipro call letter? How to know whether I am selected in HR interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When I have to join Wipro Infotech if got the offer letter? Whether Wipro Infotech conduct Jump Start like Wipro Technologies?
  12. Whether a candidate is eligible to get job if selected in Wipro WASE but had a backlog in B.Tech?
  13. Whether a candidate will be selected in Wipro-WASE if having an academic backlog?
  14. Why I have not receive my Appointment letter if selected in HCL Technologies?
  15. When will I get the offer letter from Tech Mahindra?
  16. When I will get the offer letter from M.E.S. for Junior Engineer post?
  17. When will I receive my offer letter for Mahindra Satyam?
  18. Why I am not getting Offer Letter if got selected in Mahindra Satyam 2 months ago?
11th February 2015, 01:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I will get the Offer Letter if got selected in Wipro?

You will be getting the offer letter soon. There is nothing to worry since this happens with almost every company especially the IT giants. Since they take in bulk, so the entire process of shortlisting, sanctioning, delivering official documents takes time. Hence there is a delay in the issue of offer letter. However, there is nothing to worry, you need to keep patience and wait for few more months and you will surely get offer letter. There is high demand in IT field, so companies are making these processes faster. Hence you can expect your offer letter soon, if after several months you do not receive it, then contact your college's training and placement department if placed on-campus, otherwise send email to [email protected]
19th October 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I received a offer letter from wipro.but still i haven't got joining date.is there any chance putting hold me or they will give conformation mail to me joining date.please help me
4th November 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I got selected in december 2016.I received the enrollment and medical letter but havent received the joining date yet.when shall i expect the joining date
3rd March 2017, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I have been selected as a Devops Engineer with 3 years of experience. i am done with HR round too. In synergy site my resume status is at Fitment-offer under process. when can i expect offer letter?
2nd August 2019, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

When I will get my Enrollment ? How many days will it take wipro to send a Enrollment and joining letter??
22nd June 2020, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

My son has been selected in off campus selection in2020 . He is having online on line training and test from wipro.He has also provided with website id.whether the offer letter will come for sure,if, then when.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?